Monday, August 17, 2009

Did This Really Happen Or Did I Just Dream It?



All I know is, I touched SRK's hand. And I am never going to wash it off!

I'm still in shock and just can't stop thinking about it (OMG!!!). The South Asian Carnival, though poorly organized and insanely chaotic, was definitely worth the $25 I paid for a ticket. And the five hours I waited to see Shahrukh Khan.

Beth and I didn't quite know what to expect. We'd heard horror stories about events like these and, quite frankly, found the idea of SRK sitting in a booth happily signing autographs from fans lined up in an orderly fashion pretty farfetched (And it was--the event was nothing like that, which I'll describe).

The day began smoothly enough. Beth and I arrived around 12, when the event was scheduled to start, and were amazed that the crowd was smaller and calmer than we'd anticipated. The Rosemont Convention Center was spacious, clean, and (thankfully) air-conditioned. We waited in a long line by the doors to the event in what seemed to be a huge lobby and marveled at all the SRK fangear and posters.





After chilling in this room for about 45 minutes, the Rosemont staff and event organizers tried forming us into two separate lines and began collecting tickets. That didn't really work and it ended up being more like cluster of people clamoring to get their first glimpse of SRK. Of course, he wasn't even there yet. Instead, there were rows of overpriced vendors and two empty stages, one of which already had a long line to the right of it. The room was more like a huuuuge auditorium, and there was plenty of empty space between the vendor booths and the autograph stage.




We grabbed a place in line by the autograph stage and realized it would probably be hours before SRK showed up. Gulshan Grover appeared and the line started to move, but became longer and longer on the back end.



With a sinking heart Beth and I realized we would eventually make it to meet Gulshan, but would then be sent to the end of the line way before the Shahrukh portion, given he was the headliner and would likely be saved for last (Not that meeting Gulshan wouldn't be awesome in it's own right, and at one point I did get to shake his hand, but I honestly did not recognize him). We decided that at this point, Shahrukh probably wasn't even in the state of Illinois, and we'd be better off trying to find something else to do while killing time. While chatting with some newfound friends from Bollywhat, we learned about SRK's unfortunate disaster at the airport and, although we felt awful that Shahrukh had to endure something like this in our country, we began to wonder if he would even show. Or, worse yet, had America made such a poor impression on him that he would be less likely to return to the states? Was this my last chance to meet SRK? Arghh!!! We didn't know whether to go back in line, browse the vendor booths and kill time, or leave altogether. Luckily, Dia Mirza showed up and suddenly our faith was restored!



Dia was even more beautiful in person, though different looking than I pictured her. She was much fairer and shorter than I imagined, with a dazzling smile and a tiny frame. One thing I really liked about her was her interaction with the crowd, laughing and joking with her fans, and even participating in a trivia game.






At the other stage, there were two guys signing that I didn't recognize, but they were so lively and energetic that I enjoyed them nonetheless. In fact, this was the only clear shot I could really get of them since they were jumping around so much!



After Dia left the autograph stage, Beth and I were fortunate enough to nab a spot smack dab in the front of the black fence surrounding it--only a mere 3 or 4 feet from the stage! This spot, we decided would be close enough to get the very first glimpses of SRK's entrance--and would give us the opportunity to remain intimately close to him throughout the signing! So, we forfeited our chance to jump back in line (Which was now monstrously long, extended so far we couldn't even make out the end of it)and wait for an autograph that might never happen for standing at this golden spot. I think this was a the right decision, though it made us maximum targets for extreme pushing and elbowing. But we remained firm, planted in the same spot with barely an inch of foot space for a good 3 hours!






The spokesperson for the event was hilarious. Every 10 minutes or so, he would jump on the mike and say "Just a few more minutes" and "he's going to be here very soon". He kept trying to get the crowd to spread out, as the black iron barricades we were leaning against were badly caving in from the mounting pressure of pushes and shoves. But his attempts to encourage our attention to the fashion show and performers on the backstage were in vain as all everyone could think about was SHAHRUKH KHAN. Still, I found his little BS minispeeches and chides to "hold our horses" quite entertaining. And, as the moment drew nearer, he let some of us (including me!) jump on the mike to share some of our favorite SRK films/dialouges.



FINALLY, around 5 p.m. or so, SRK appeared! It was a surreal experience. I spotted him from the back as he was approaching the stage door (our spots were so awesome!). He came out with so much energy and enthusiasm, graciously addressing and making eye contact with as many of us as he possibly could. AND, OMG, when he turned to Beth and I, he kissed the tips of his fingers and gave a humble wave/bow(Believe it or not, this was how he was throughout the whole thing; attempting to have as many "moments" with as many of us as possible)! I couldn't stop shaking, and tears of joy instantly sprouted in my eyes. The photos aren't the greatest, unfortunately, because my hands were trembling so badly! But the images in my mind are as clear as can be--we were so close I could see his eyelashes!





I loved watching Shahrukh interact with his fans. With every autograph and photo, he was so humble and gracious. He would kiss the little ones on the head, and was so warm and affectionate with his fans that I saw firsthand why he is adored by so many, myself included. He did a couple little dances, signature winks and dimple flashes, and my heart literally melted into a puddle on the floor. It was such an amazing experience, and I'm so glad I had Beth to share it with me!

When Shahrukh made his way to us on the floor, the crowd continued to push so much that there were a good four security guards surrounding him so I sadly did not get an autograph. But I did reach out and touch his hand! Seeing his exhaustion from the crowd's aggresion, I let go right away but it was soooo electrifying! His skin felt smooth and cool to the touch, a soft contrast to mine which was probably sweaty and gross. Sorry, Shahrukh!

Beth and I got a kick out of how thin he was. Much smaller in frame than he appears onscreen, yet not scrawny by any means. He was wearing a brushed black velvet coat that didn't have one speck of lint on it, a white V-neck T-shirt underneath (that exposed his sexy collarbone), and silverish shoes that kind of looked like Skechers (but weren't). I don't remember his pants, though I'm thinking they were faded jeans. His hair was duller than the shiny black I imagined it to be (probably dyed a softer color, it was still thick and gorgeous), but his light brown eyes were much clearer and brilliant than I realized--definitely a striking feature. His skin was about the same color it appears in his films, or should I say, "wheatish". And yes, hands-down, his dimpled smile was even more swoonable in person!


This encounter with SRK made the South Asian Carnival worth it. There was plenty of eye contact and he was so close for so long, but keep in mind that we really did get lucky. Shahrukh offered to dance at the back stage following the signing, as he was apparently willing to stay longer, but after the crowd kept pushing against the barricade with building intensity, the Rosemont security decided it was in the best interest of the fans' safety, as well as Shahrukh's, if he left. So he was really only there for about an hour. When he left, there were many people left in line and in the crowd who didn't get very close to the stage at all.

Here are some tips/facts should you ever make it to an event like this:

*Plan of Action: Ha. There is no plan of action. Everything is unorganized and your spot in line really ends up being luck of the draw. It all comes down to being at the right point in the line at the right point of time. I guess if I were to do it all over again I would maybe get there super duper early and try to plant myself as close to the door as possible. Then I would get to the line and try to stay in the front until the headliner arrived. Also realize, though, that this may not happen if security or event planners force you to keep the line moving.
*Don't Go Hungry: The food from the vendors was pretty darn expensive. A small serving of chicken biryani was $15. Corn was $6.50. I settled on 2 samosas for around $5. Oh, and don't go thirsty either (or pack something in your purse/bag). Bottled water was $3.
*Don't Have False Expectations: As I said repeatedly, Beth and I really did get lucky. The fliers for the carnival seemed too good to be true--and they were. Like I said, when SRK walked offstage, there were many, many people in line who didn't get very close to Shahrukh at all.
*Bring a Friend: Having Beth there with me gave me someone to share my excitement with. And having good company made the waiting much more bearable. But make sure the two of you are on the same page (Beth and I were). It would be tragic if one of you really wanted to leave and the other really wanted to take the chance of staying.
*Don't Pay Too Much: $25 was peanuts to pay for this wonderful experience. But to pay any more and have it not work out would have been all the more disappointing.
*Be Prepared to Be Pushed: Have caution with little kids; they may get injured if the crowd gets out of hand. And be prepared to say no to cute little kids as well; I can't tell you how many little ones tried to cut in front of me, and how many parents encouraged them to do so. I love kids; I love Shahrukh. I'm sorry, I would never do anything to hurt anybody, but I'm not going to let some 6 year old push me out of the way. My 3 year old daughter wanted to see "Rahul" just as badly, but I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea for me to bring her, so she had to sit this one out. And besides, the front row of a crowd of pushy fans is NOT the safest place for a child to be anyways.

All of this aside, we left the Rosemont grinning from ear to ear. It didn't matter to me that the sweat dripping down my back wasn't even my own, but instead a gross mixture of 10 other people's. All that mattered was I got to see SRK!!!!I would totally go see him again. Needless to say, I've had little else on the brain since, and I've felt the sudden urge to rewatch all his films. Heck, I'll even give Don and Rab Ne another shot. This was incredible!

71 comments:

Queenie August 17, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Oh my GOD! You actually touched him! Oh sweetie, I wish I'd felt better. Pete and I left right after I got a look at him but he did blow me a kiss and give me a thumbs up...while looking dead at me!!!
I'm so freaking in love.
You know, he could marry all three of us and it's still cool with his religion! I may mention that next time I see him.
Glad you guys had fun. He's bloody beautiful.
Christy's account is on Planet SRK and mine is on Bollywhat. We must meet @ Bombay Sweets sometime.

Ciao,
Stephanie

bollywoodfoodclub August 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Wow! Congratulations on your brush with greatness Nida. Thanks for posting. I had to link this into my post on SRK's detention in customs. Thank goodness he got out to see you! Are you able to calm down and breath yet?
All the best!
Sita-ji

bollywoodfoodclub August 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Nida! I forgot to ask about this:
"And, as the moment drew nearer, he let some of us (including me!) jump on the mike to share some of our favorite SRK films/dialouges."
What dialogue did you share!?!
Did Beth share one too?

I think I would had don the Madhuri/SRK in Dil To Pagal Hai one, since it's easy. "Pas au pas." Since that's about all I can handle.

All the best!
Sita-ji

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Nida,
Great account. I e-mailed you at teh address at the bottom of your blog. Not sure if you got it or not. My pics are up on snapfish.
www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1747848008/a=49266809_49266809/

I'd love it if we could all get together for dinner and a movie sometime and, of course, to relive our experience. I also got to shake his hand and he kissed the fingertips of both hands and blew it to me. It happened so fast though that it seems totally surreal. I WANT MORE!!!
Christy

Anarchivist August 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

OMG you TOUCHED Shah Rukh! Beth was talking about turning into a screaming teenage fangirl, and sheesh, I'm turning into one just hearing about it!

Thanks for giving your loyal readers so much detail. Almost as good as being there. :)

Daddy's Girl August 17, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

So exciting!! This sounds like such an awesome experience - thanks for sharing it with us!

rhilex August 17, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOD! You ACTUALLY touched him!? Frankly, I don't care how undignified I sounds right now-- YOU ACTUALLY TOUCHED SRK!

You know what sucks? I'm only 4 hours from Chicago, but I didn't know about this until the night before it happened! And by then, I had commitments for Saturday. First I missed the Explosion 2009 Tour because I didn't hear of it, and now this. :( I really wish things like this in the US were organized and promoted better, especially because SRK coming to the US again after his detainment may not happen.

Diya Mirza looks stunning, though! There's a glow about her face that's sooo gorgeous!

Beth August 17, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

All so well said, Nida! I still can't believe that really happened, even though the thing in question was really...well, not very much, but yet so huge, but ARGH BRAIN MELT.

Magpie Ima August 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Wow! How very, very cool. I'm insanely jealous!

Nicole and Mon Voyage August 17, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I attended the show in Houston, which was an unmitigated disaster. I haven't even been able to bring myself to blog about it yet, but I, too, will be posting a blow-by-blow. The first day was so horrible (when I finally got to Saif & Kareena after 7pm, the organizers were literally shoving people across the stage) that I sold my tickets for the second day...and that after having to wait till 2:40pm on Sunday for the person in possession of all the prepaid will-call tickets to even show up to the site so we could get our tickets...from beginning to end, just awful, and I went with low expectations! Glad you had a better day in Chicago.

Beth August 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Nicole - That's horrible! I was so afraid of stuff like that happening. I'd say the Chicago event was sloppy - like not letting people in until well over half an hour after the event was scheduled to start - but nothing truly awful that I heard of or experienced myself. UGH. Good for you for abandoning the sinking ship.

Nida August 17, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki August 18, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Thanks for sharing Nida.

Glad you had fun overall. From my experience with Bollywood events, all of them are very UNorganized.

memsaabstory August 18, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

You are lucky! and also: good decision about abandoning the line for the front row "stand" :-) Glad you had fun!

Joss,  August 18, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I've only just got your news, Nida, and feel like I've missed the party - everyone on your blog sharing this experience. And WHAT an experience! Strangely, I don't feel at all envious. Firstly, of course I am in the UK. And secondly, you made me feel like I was there with you. Thanks for including ALL the details. You told us everything we wanted to know. The three hour wait, however, told me that I couldn't have done what you did. I am suffering from chronic fatigue syndrom so would have no chance of doing that whatever. I have stood in queues in the past though. I once got a really good position to stand and watch a tennis match at Wimbledon. That went on for at least three hours, and then I could only see half the court! So three hours standing to touch SRK's hand is a very good investment, if you ask me! (Sitaji knows what I'm like about Shahrukh's hands. :)

You all sound like addicts, you know. :) All this high has given is you a desire for more. Be satisfied!

shell August 18, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Nida,
You've no idea how wonderful it is to live variously through those who actually get opportunities like this! I simply can't even imagine what an insane and incredible experience this was for you and Beth and I am so happy you shared it with us. I think I would have forgone standing in the line for a close up view anyday, and if Shah Rukh ever touched me I think I may have honestly fainted. I don't know how you kept it together to take any pictures at all. As composed as I am usually, I think my 35 years probably would have shrunk to 15 and I would have been one of those girls who you see screaming and crying!

Anyway, thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Darshit August 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Nahiiin.....i m jealous.

But i have this feeling that stars get so much friendly in foreign visits. And back at home, they get so privacy conscious that they just don't come out of their palaces to wave at fans :( :(

Filmi Girl August 18, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

So exciting!!! I'm so glad you got to be so CLOSE to the man, himself!!! XD

(And that is great advice - maybe they'll do one of these thingys here in DC...)

Nicole and Mon Voyage August 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Hi again! I've now posted my tale of the Houston version of the event if anyone wants to see the contrast. I ended up splitting it into two parts, so the first part actually is below the second part (since the newest post is always at the top). I invite you all to check it out and maybe have a laugh! There's also a post from last summer about the Bachchans' Unforgettable tour, which also stopped in Houston (with better results). At any rate, I'm glad to have discovered your blog after googling for reviews of this event. http://monvoyagetravel.blogspot.com

Nida August 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Queenie--I'd love to! And YES, I DID!! My hand still tingles with excitement. I like your philosophy on SRK marrying all of us :) Lol, you didn't even mention Guari? ;) So nice meeting you, and I'd LOVE to get together for dinner/movie sometime!

Sita-ji--Yes, I remember that we mutually love that dialogue from Dil To Pagal Hai! I wasn't brave enough to share a dialogue, but the man on the mike did as me what my fave SRK flick was (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai) and we had a lighthearted laugh about the English translation and my lack of Hindi skills. All in fun! And thank you for the link--I really hope we didn't leave too badly of an impression on Shahrukh and that he will come to the states again to meet his fans!

Christie--Me too! Lol--I don't mean to sound greedy but I feel like my life won't be complete until I see him again. Sigh--the things SRK does to us! I'd love to meet for dinner and a movie! I've emailed you, and thank you so much for sharing your links.

Daddy's Girl--You are welcome! It so was!

Anarchavist--Anytime! And I KNOW!! I can't believe it. Just thinking about it makes me squeal! Wish you could have been there, and let's go together next time. Maybe for his next stage performance?

Rhilex--What a bummer! I would never have known about this if not for the blogging world. Agree, the advertisement in the US is very poor. Wish you could have made it, and stay in touch with us here--there are several of us who plan on going the next time something like this arises! And I KNOW--I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I had skin to skin contact with SRK! Oh, and about Dia--Yes! She totally had a glow about her. Just gorgeous!

Beth--Thank you! I know. My brain is fried with replays of the experience. I loved reading your account of it, and have posted a comment on Beth Loves Bollywood!

Magpie Ima--It was so cool! I wish all of SRK's fans could have a chance to see him, because he really makes a lasting impression.

Nicole--Oh, boo! That's TERRIBLE. I'm so sorry. Like Beth said, our experience was unorganized but nowhere near as hellish as you've described. I'm glad you (finally) got your money back for that second day, though!

Beth--Stories like Nicole's remind me we were so very, very lucky!

Nida August 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Ooops-Didn't mean to delete that above comment!

Nicki--That's too bad. It'd be nice to have more opprotunities to meet the stars we love! Maybe Induna should run an event, hey?;)

Memsaab--Though we really had no idea what the best bet would be, it was a gamble that actually worked!

Joss-Yes, the waiting wouldn't have been for everyone--We were exhausted by the end of it. Glad I could give you a play by play that made you feel like you didn't miss anything. And you are sooo right--we should be satisfied!:) Like Beth points out in her post, its surprising what the whole "fandom" thing can do to a person--and how quickly it can get out of hand! When I told my boyfriend how I wasn't letting kids cut in front of me, he gave me a look like "is it really that serious?"

Shell--Aww, thanks! And I nearly did faint! I was most definitely one of the girls screaming and crying, though!Glad I could paint a picture for you. :)

Darshit--Aww, thats too bad. I'm sorry to hear that! And I like how you used the word "palaces". Ha ha

Filmigirl--Yes, so CLOSE! And I hope if one of these things to come to DC, that it ends up being well organized. Would you go?

Nicole--Thanks!:) I will check out your account. Again, so sorry you had such a crummy experience!

Lyregal August 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

I'm so happy for you. So cool! (And how funny that the word verification for this post is Charu - the name of one of my friends from India.) :)

Amrita August 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

I dont know if I'd have enjoyed being there in that crush, but I've enjoyed myself tremendously by living it vicariously through you and Beth!

Anonymous,  August 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

So glad to read your account. I almost thought of going to the Chicago Carnival with my 14 year old daughter but am so glad that I did not go and will never go again. Waiting so many hours for not even an autograph or pic with him. By the way, I have met Shah Rukh in person twice and it was much easier both times. The first time was at KANK shooting at the Statue of Liberty in New Jersey (have a pic with him) and the second time at a hotel we stayed in (Land's End) in Bandra, Mumbai (the hotel is very close to his home).

Priyanka,  August 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Hi Nida,

Visiting your blog after ages and it was wonderful to read your account of meeting SRK - as others above have also mentioned, it really was like almost being there! I especially liked the way you described how he made such an effort to connect with his fans, whether the little ones or bowing in front of you and Beth:) It would be utterly disappointing to wait for so long only to find someone totally unengaged when h/she finally does arrive.

I have never had a chance to attend an event such as this or meet a celebrity via such a route so thanks very much for the tips. Now just waiting as to when SRK finally decides to make it to our town...:)

shreya August 23, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

hey guys have ever seen our own desi Spiderman..????
now u can watch it on..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIXXAxdkKqI or
http://gunontherun.com/

Skechers UK September 8, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

T-red is a very successful online shoe retailer. Celebrated for its exceptional customer service, T-red has grown from a standing start to almost a billion dollars in revenue in last few years.

With the advent of the Internet, the shoe market has grown by more than 200% over the last five years and is all set to witness a further growth of approximately 15% per quarter steadily. This has made it absolutely imperative that online retail outlets and shoe manufacturers concentrate on this new and happening virtual shopping arena to boost their sales

Prince Bollywood Movie March 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Hey, that sounds great. You not only touched him, but I believe you were also standing close to him for a pretty amount of time at least, because the pics of SRK you have uploaded here are like they were pictured closer. Dia Mirza is looking too good in stills uploaded.
Regards,
Prince Movie

shabnam yasmin June 3, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

SRK is coming to BD... I wish also to touch his hands ^_^

Anonymous,  October 10, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

life time of memories for $25..:) awesome...


-Kay
Watch latest indian movies free online

Faiza Khan March 12, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

"I was asshamed when i saw my shoes till i have seen another person having no feet". A great thing.

Everyone is interested in going to heaven, but till now I have found none who wants to die.

Free Softwares March 12, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Once i desired for a piece of bread, and what I got is a piece of stone in the form of pedestal.
The person who says we cannot buy happiness with money it means that he dont know where to shop for happiness.

Sanam Ali khan March 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Where there is a will, there is a way to hundreds of relatives and friends.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference. God bless you.

Jhon smith March 12, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

Till now i have found that only 2 things are infinite:
The Universe
Human Stupidity
The advantage of exercising every day is that you will die as a healthy.
So keep your way good

Aamir shahzad March 12, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

i think Questions are never stupid, the person asking them is stupid.
The wind which blows between a horses ears is the wind that blows from heaven.
Best of luck
Aamir

Glamour.raafatrola March 24, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

hey i m jealous of you ,y its not me

touching shahrukh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great

Glamour.raafatrola March 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

really great incident yaar, and in detail and depth you gav ethe description to shahrukh's fans , shows how much you are pleased . i m jealous man really.

best android apps April 12, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

To make your phone easy customizable, there are some of the android features that you must add in your mobile phone. With the use of rights android apps and widgets, you can use your own aspect of user interface very customizable. So here are some of the best android apps that are must to have in your phone.

ground Transportation in denver April 22, 2011 at 4:53 AM  

nice and informative blog thanks for sharing

Natural Vitamins Supplements June 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Some time we are very concerned about our health, we do not understand what to do ... It's very easy to make better health. we must use Natural vitamins Supplements. Vitamins function in many metabolic reactions which take place as food is utilized in the body, Vitamins control metabolism and energy of our body.

Online Pharmacy June 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I'm happy to seek out so many helpful information right here in the submit, we want develop extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. .

Buy Plavix September 4, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

such a nice explanation very useful Thanks for this.

3d ultrasounds September 20, 2011 at 5:26 AM  

It is my pleasure that I have the unique opportunity to comment on this awesome post.

website design perth September 22, 2011 at 4:40 AM  

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Subha Safder September 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM  

Hey I am Subha Safder! and I am big fan of your blog, Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the best in its field. Excellent blog!

Lingerie September 26, 2011 at 5:06 AM  

Thanks for sharing this great article! I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. I hope you post again soon.

Cheap wedding dresses October 11, 2011 at 2:44 AM  

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i love best pram very much .wedding dressesWelcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!

limo service in EAST Brunswick October 11, 2011 at 4:27 AM  

You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.

sheikdr November 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

i love SRK,
Indian Star

http://bollygally.blogspot.com/

Bollywood News December 27, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Your Really Great.... I think This Is Most Memorable day in your Life...... Any way congrats

organic supplements January 9, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

I learned something today! Thanks! But I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have interesting,

Anonymous,  February 11, 2012 at 12:52 AM  

Woooooooow, IPL Comming Soonly, Wr Are Waiting For Your TEam


Bharat Movies

News in Bollywood

Bollywood Videos

valtrex 500mg tablets April 2, 2012 at 4:19 AM  

It`s very interesting point of view. Too much information can really confuse people. But On the other hand there are always be people who care about the others, and people who don`t. Everybody is making his or her own choice.

Pop Neo August 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

They have got essentially the most just lately introduced fashion within bridesmaid dresses, and these styles of styles are going to be equivalent to people that are designed because of the prime models with attire.
We offer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, beach wedding dresses,my friends welcome to visit and see!
wedding dresses

Karan Rana October 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

lucky you!
SRK is the King... isnt he?

shew jason November 28, 2012 at 5:27 AM  

Beautiful!!! Love how you went with the leopard pumps!cheap prom dresses

wholesale cheap jerseys November 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

T-red is a very successful online shoe retailer. Celebrated for its exceptional customer service, T-red has grown from a standing start to almost a billion dollars in revenue in last few years.

Terminator Jacket December 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM  

Arnold Schwarzenegger leather jacket taken from the movie “Terminator-3” worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger available here,buy
this superb quality Leather Jacket with worldwide shipping

collect cheap jerseys December 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

It`s very interesting point of view. Too much information can really confuse people. But On the other hand there are always be people who care about the others, and people who don`t. Everybody is making his or her own choice.

cheap jersey December 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

T red is a very successful online shoe retailers. With its outstanding customer service, t red already from a standing start nearly dollars income in the past few years.


cheap jersey

bridal clutch purses December 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

my partner and i absolutely believe mindset an individual referred to over. there are many researches and also talk on this subject matter i've viewed however your viewpoint and also research is very extensive.

fashion jackets December 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM  

celebrities fashion jackets with great quality and designed are avilable here, you can buy these jackets on discounted prices
with world wide shipping so what is better than that!

brett0812smith March 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM  

Download Hindi Movies watch Bollywood movies and download the movies of your choice without any websites charges and that to at your home comfort .

Movie trailers June 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM  

oh great blog i like to read about this!

Anonymous,  September 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM  

Hey Checkout the songs & Videos from the most anticipated movie of akshay kumar BOSS http://www.tseries.com/music/boss-0
#akshaykumar #yoyhoneysingh #tseriesmusic

Anonymous,  November 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

http://moviemughal.com/

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP